Thursday, July 1, 2010

Let's play catch-up: Three months of photos!

WOW! Sorry for the delay...

At 5 months rolling over was easily mastered
But, these monthly photos started to get to be more difficult for Mom and a lot more fun for Caroline!
Sitting was going great at 6months...
And the paper continued to be a fun game...

7 months, creeping creeping creeping, BATTON DOWN THE HATCHES, she will be crawling any minute now...


I don't anticipate this monthly picture deal getting any easier

And Caroline looks more forward to it every time!

I got to go to my very first birthday party this week! Happy 4th birthday Jackson and Jacob!

I made new friends at the party- this is my new pal Emma


This was also Caroline's first trip to the park. She loved the swing.


And she was passed out before we got out of the parking lot


We went to the pool this past weekend too. Here is Caroline all ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment