Saturday, March 27, 2010

Spring! I'm four months!

I'm four months old!! At my 4 month appointment on 3/24/10 I weighed 13 pounds even and was 25 inches long. My most favorite pass times right now are rolling over and playing with my feet, and though I've tried, I haven't quite figured out how to do both at the same time. The doctor gave Mom the okay to start rice cereal and I love it!
I was so happy to see my friend Vi!
Fortunately I was able to get over my first sinus infection before Vi came to see me. Look how bad I felt-

Mom and Dad felt soooooo bad for me! But after I went to the doctor I got better quickly. Since I was better I got to go to my first KD meeting. On top of all the KD's I got to meet, I also met Ben! His Mom, Ashley, is a KD too!

Being four months is fun! I can't wait for my first Easter!


1 comment: