Everyone told me- "Don't worry, at three months you can see the light!" Boy, were they right!! I think I'm starting to get the hang of this Mommy-business. Here is our three month picture:
At her three month appointment she weighed 12lbs 3 oz (50th percentile) and was 24.25 inches (80th percentile) so she continues to be tall and skinny like her Mom- haha!! She continues to sleep about 9 hours at night!! She loves her Glo-Worm (Cindy!)
Last weekend we had lunch with my Mom and Grandmother (Grammie and Nana)
Grammie!
Nana!
Caroline had BIG fun at the beauty shop today! She says thanks for playing with me Ms. LeAnna and Ms. Lisa!
I LOVE these pictures, and I am so glad we got to see you today! You both looked beautiful and HAPPY!
ReplyDeleteYay for the three month mark... you two look very happy together =) Glad to see that the glow worm is a big hit with you guys, too. She is absolutely gorgeous. Hopefully we can see her soon!
ReplyDeleteDavis loved (and still does) his glow worm too! It is mesmorizing, I guess. Glad to see everything is going well! Love the pics!!
ReplyDelete~Erin
She"s such a cutie!!!!! Congrats on making the 3 month mark in one piece, I felt so much better and less crazy by this point. Get ready these next few months of watching her grow up are so fun!!!!
ReplyDelete