What a beauty! I love the picture of Jason looking at her through the window. I truly wish I could be there to see her on her first days of life. I am so proud of you both! Now, get some rest while you have those nurses to watch her a little bit =)
Cathy, What a beautiful, precious little angel! Congrats to the new Mommy & Daddy. Thanks to your Mom for sending me this blog. You did a wonderful job on it. Happy Thanksgiving to the new family. Love, Kathie with a K from NJ
Caroline is a beautiful baby girl. Congratulations to all. From Cheri Cruze
ReplyDeleteWhat a beauty! I love the picture of Jason looking at her through the window. I truly wish I could be there to see her on her first days of life. I am so proud of you both! Now, get some rest while you have those nurses to watch her a little bit =)
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful!!! Congrats Momma, you and Jason did good work. Get some rest now why you have help and just enjoy her and your new little family!
ReplyDeleteCathy,
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful, precious little angel! Congrats to the new Mommy & Daddy. Thanks to your Mom for sending me this blog. You did a wonderful job on it.
Happy Thanksgiving to the new family.
Love, Kathie with a K from NJ